You may return an item for any reason within 14 days of the ship date as long as it is in perfect resalable condition. A restocking charge of 25% will apply. We will not refund any shipping fees you paid. You will be responsible for all shipping fees to return the item to us. To receive your refund (subject to restocking fee and other charges) we must receive your return within 10 days of issuing an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). After 10 days you will receive no credit.
Please call Customer Service so that you return the order to the correct address.
- We will not accept a return if the item has been installed or used.
- The product must be in perfect resalable condition.
- Do not write on the box.
- The product must be returned in the manufacturer's original box and packaging. Any additional boxes or packaging material that Electric Heat Canada used to ship the package initially must be used to ship the return.
- You must return all manuals, warranty cards, parts and pieces that were shipped to you.
- You must call Customer Service at 1-855-568-4328 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returns will not be processed without an RMA number.
- The customer will be responsible for return shipping fees.
- You will not be refunded any shipping charges.
Special quotes and large volume orders may be subject to additional charges. Please contact Customer Service for questions.
Returns sent without prior authorization will not be processed. Please call Customer Service for the address you must send your return to.
Please call Customer Service to cancel your order. Cancellations through email will not be accepted.
You may cancel your order as long as the order has not shipped. Credit card fees may be deducted from refund. If the order has shipped, products may be returned in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Restrictions may apply on special order items, special discount items, and volume pricing.